Solar modules transform sunlight directly into electrical energy. The number and orientation of solar modules are dependent on your individual circumstances and consumption profile.
Inverters are the core element between solar modules and the power grid and convert the direct current of the modules into alternating current. This means you can use it throughout the company. The number of inverters required varies depending on the size of the module array.
BATTERY STORAGE SYSTEM
ENERGY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
IN THE PRODUCTION LINE
ELECTRIC CHARGING STATIONS
CUSTOMISED ENERGY SOLUTIONS
Take your power supply and energy management into your own hands with the power of the sun and intelligent storage solutions. We will show you how easy it can be!
Work. Empowered by the sun!
Become independent, minimise your electricity costs and maximise your sales return with IBC SOLAR energy solutions. For sustainable and self-sufficient corporate management – now and in the future.
Good reasons to have a solar power system in your company:
- Lower your electricity costs: Self-produced solar power is approximately 50% cheaper than power from the grid. The more you consume, the more you save.
- Planning and cost security: For the long-term, as your electricity price will remain low and stable.
- Increase your returns: The lower your energy bills, the higher your profits.
- Increase your independence: A photovoltaic system makes you more independent of regular electricity. A storage system gives you security in the event of power failures.
- Promote a positive image: Installing a solar power system is an environmentally sustainable choice that differentiates you noticeably from your competitors.